- The method Psicopedagógico part of the culture of the young lady and promoting their native language and practicing spirituality as a means of human formation.
- Participation and training of parents through various educational activities is promoted.
- Regional festivities on indigenous cultures of Guatemala develop, making visible cultural diversity as a richness of peoples to achieve their development with identity.
- With teachers annually it develops a psychology training program, to exercise their higher quality teaching.
- The academic training of young people is strengthened by meetings with Nobel Peace Laureates and educational tours to sacred and historical places of the Mayan culture.
- Spirituality, respect for life and nature mother.
- Democratic organization.
- Participation of the educational community in management.
- Solidarity and inter-cooperation.
- Social Transformation.
- Competitiveness and sustainable development.